Mobility programme, that promotes international cooperation between universities, students and teachers. Supports education, training, youth and sport in Europe. The 2021-2027 programme places a strong focus on social inclusion, the green and digital transitions, and promoting young people’s participation in democratic life.
Thinking about studying abroad?
UT Prague offeres a lot of possibilities. Have a look at student experience and start your planning according to the guidance provided here. Get ready for your desired study stay abroad and learn more about the necessary administration.
Who can join?
- Bachleor/Magister/Doctoral student
- all forms of study
- student must be enroled at UCT for the whole time period of study abroad.
- no limitations in citizenship but must be enroled to acredited study program at UCT
- finished at least one year of study at the time of departure (application could be sent earlier)
- study average no worse than 2,00 (average counted from all years of study)
Where to go?
How about money ?
Your scholarship funding will be provided in EUR. In order not to loose many from money transfer - get yourself EUR account. The received finnacial support differs from destination and length of the stay.