Mobility programme, that promotes international cooperation between universities, students and teachers. Supports education, training, youth and sport in Europe. The 2021-2027 programme places a strong focus on social inclusion, green and digital transitions, and promoting young people’s participation in democratic life.
Thinking about studying abroad?
UT Prague offers a lot of possibilities. Look at the student experience and start your planning according to the guidance provided here. Get ready for your desired study stay abroad and learn more about the necessary administration.
Who can join?
- Bachelor/Magister/Doctoral student
- all forms of study
- student must be enrolled at UCT for the whole time period of study abroad.
- no limitations in citizenship but must be enrolled into accredited study program at UCT
- finished at least one year of study at the time of departure (application could be sent earlier)
- study average no worse than 2,00 (average counted from all years of study)
Where to go?
To the UCT partner university. The list is available here. If you intend to study at a university that is not our partner, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
How about money?
Your scholarship funding will be provided in EUR. In order not to lose much from money transfers - get yourself a EUR account. The received financial support differs from destination and length of stay.